сряда, 10 септември 2008 г.



I make this blog to remind you of a woman that should be remembered.Joy Adamson is famous for her books about the lioness Elsa and the cheetah Pippa-her wild friends that Adamson brought back to wildlife.But Joy Adamson did much more than that,she was working for the protection of wild animal species and ecology long before it was modern.And she was doing it with so much love and care that we can only envy and admire her endless caring.

When I talk about Joy Adamson I always feel I knew her.But that's not so far from truth because Joy had enormous heart that is revealed in all of her books.

2 коментара:

Pia K каза...

I remember reading one of her books many years ago, it was probably the one about Elsa. Thanks for reminding me about her. I'm heading straight to my bookshelf to find out where I put that book...

ATs каза...

Thanks for the sweet comment Pia!
Glad my blog is reminding people of her because she really is amazing!